Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Wow, so I've been tagged! Thanks Geny, this should be fun :) (you can visit her blog for some great paper crafts - she does beautiful work)
So here it goes:

Things I Love

1. My Officer (so proud of him) and our boys (even though they drive me crazy!)
2. My Family
3. Reading
4. Photography
5. Anything to do with stamping, scrapping and paper crafting in general

Things I Don't Love
1. Politics
2. Waking up in the morning
3. Folding laundry
4. Stupid people
5. Vinegar

Songs On My I-Pod

Well if I had one . . .
1. So What - Pink
2. Fall for You - Secondhand Serenade
3. Bend - Pat Green
4. Another Try - Josh Turner
5. What If - Joshua Radin

Favorite Foods/Drinks
1. Shrimp
2. Cheesecake
3. Dad's chocolate chip cokies
4. French bread
5. Avacado

Tag five other bloggers:
1. Summer
2. Dera
3. Heidi
4. Darci
5. Carrie

1 comment:

Geny said...

Thanks for playing along Sarah! I love all your posts, they are so fun and filled with wonderful photos! Thanks for linking to Darci too, I didn't even know she had another baby (about the same time I had Michael too)! Have a great day!