Monday, April 12, 2010

BlackEyed Dempsey's

(I snagged these 2 pics from the BlackEyed Dempsey's website because they are just awesome!)

My cousin Keith is a wonderfully talented musician and he is in a Sacramento based band called BlackEyed Dempsey's.  (If you love "Irish Rebel Music" you should definitely check them out!)  I have been wanting to go to one of their shows for the longest time but I was never in town at the right time.  But this last weekend it finally happened!  Bryce and I got to go out to the Boxing Donkey in Roseville for dinner and then to see the show.  It was great!  A whole bunch of family joined us.  It was a "little" loud so we didn't get to talk much but we had a great time!
Keith and Bryce before the show:
Me and Nessa:
The show:
My cousins, enjoying the show:
Bryce bought their first official T-shirt!
Whoohoo - looks like we are on fire!
My cousin Brooke and her hubby Andy:
My cousins Miriam and Andera:
And here is a pic from before we left.  I put my hat on my niece Maysie because I thought it would be cute.  Well, she loved it and she looked more than adorable in it!

3 comments:

Summer said...

I'm so sad we didn't get to to! Thanks for sharing the pictures...I love the one of you and Bryce with the lights - it looks like one you'd see in a magazine!

Patrice said...

Your little girl is precious! Love reading about other families out there. Great pics!

Laura said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! Love your hat! It looks cute on both you and your niece!