Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Hampton!


My beautiful cousin Katie was married this last weekend to her sweetheart Chris.  Austin was the ring bearer and he was so excited to be in the wedding.  He especially loves the pocket watch he got.  He did a great job helping his cousin Maysie, who was the flower girl, walk down the aisle!
Here is Austin the ring bearer:



And Maysie, the flower girl:


Some pictures of family before and after the ceremony::












And then the reception.  The cousins had a wonderful time dancing.  I was especially impressed with Austin and Taska.  They are budding Fred and Gingers!
Danny and his favor boxes, both full of candy!
Me and My boys  :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

What great pics. Austin looks especially dapper in his little suit and with his awesome pocket watch! :) You look beautiful.

Chris and Katie said...

Sarah, I LOVE the photos! Thank you so much for blogging about our big day, I adore it <3