Monday, December 6, 2010

That Tricky Tooth Fairy!


Austin lost another tooth (but this time the tooth behind hadn't already grown in, so you could actually see that he had lost a tooth)!  He was very hopeful that the tooth fairy would bring him a whole dollar for that tooth.  Well, he got lucky, the tooth fairy just happened to have a nice, crisp dollar bill in her purse, and she even remembered to put it under his pillow that night.  When we woke up the next morning Austin came running up to me saying, "Look, look, Mommy!  The tooth fairy left me two dollars!".  Huh?  What?  I was a little confused!  I just responded with "Wow, the tooth fairy was very generous!".  A little bit later he admitted to me that he had put the second dollar under his own pillow because he wanted to trick me.  I think I played the whole thing off pretty well but it has left me wondering just how much Austin has figured out about the tooth fairy.

1 comment:

J.R. Kay said...

How funny! He must know something is up!!