Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not Since 5th Grade . . .

 . . . have I had the guts (or reason) to cut my hair.  I have always liked my curls best long, but things change.  The stress and weight loss I have gone through did a real number on my hair and it wasn't happy or healthy.  So I decided it was time to let go of the idea I can only be me if my hair was long.  It is time to embrace who I am and what I need in the here and now.  And, voila . . .
It is taking some getting used to but I am loving it!

3 comments:

J.R. Kay said...

I love it!

The Higinbotham~Barker Family said...

OMW....WOW! In all my years I have never seen you with short hair...SO CUTE! doesn't it feel great- like a weight lifted off your shoulders... Sometimes you have to cut it off and let what’s left get all the nutrients and come back even stronger...
YOU ARE AWESOME Sweetie!- Love you

Diana said...

I can't wait to see more pictures of it! I love it!