Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ready for Christmas

Danny was so excited to put up our Christmas tree this year.  He was such a good helper.  He thought that since the tree was up that meant we got presents the next day.  No wonder he was so excited!
Here is Danny hugging the tree
the boys and the tree
Danny showing me his favorite train ornament
One of our Nativity scenes
Snow globes
Our Christmas book basket.  The boys love being able to unwrap a book each night.  I was excited to find the number wrapping paper!

2 comments:

Laura said...

How festive! Your tree looks lovely! Christmas gets more and more fun every year as my kids have gotten more into it. Cute book idea! (I love the wrap, too!)
Hey, I need your mailing address! Could you send it to my e-mail? (laurabedkehansen@yahoo.com)
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, your home looks soo roasty toasty and inviting. Very lovely. I love your book idea and the wrapping paper is perfect to go along with it! May I ask where you found it? P.S. This is Phani, by the way!