Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Illuminated Word Project

I am very excited to share with you a new photographic project I have been invited to participate in called the Illuminated Word, along with 7 other amazing women.  It is the brain child of my friend and fellow photographer, Gail, who wanted to be able use her talent of photography to express her love of Christ.  She came up the concept that we would each choose a scripture, monthly, that speaks to us, and then find a way to express that scripture with our photography.  I have never tried anything like this before but I am excited to take this journey.  The first month of posts are up and ready to go.  To start you can visit my new blog
and then from there you follow the link to the next blog, and so on, until you have visited all 8 of us.  The final page you will land on is the page of my friend Gail of Aroha Photography.  She is amazingly talented and an all around wonderful person.  I am so glad she thought to include me in this!

No comments: