Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Maysie's 1st Birthday!

My sweet niece Maysie had her first birthday this last weekend and the party was an absolute blast! It was filled with family, good times and good cupcakes! Maysie was, of course, the little star.
Whew, opening all those presents was hard work!
What a lucky little girl - her first pony!
There was a pinata that the kids loved demolishing!
But they had the most fun in the water!
Danny had been waiting all day to get his hands on one of the cupcakes!
Summer, little Miss Abigail, Me and Andera. Thanks for taking this picture Miriam!
Giving goodbye hugs to Great Grandma.

1 comment:

Dad said...

That was a great party. I still have the "Maysie's First Pony" picture set as my computer background on all of my comouters! I get a lot of compliments to send your way from that beautiful piece of art. Love Dad