Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ringing in the New Year - Jukes Family Style

New Years Day is the day for our annual Jukes Family Shoot Out!  Thank goodness the rain held off enough for us to be able to get out and play a little bit!

Austin, Maysie and Tanya

 
Our collection . . .
 
The muzzle flash from Bryce's black powder rifle - it took me about 15 tries to be able to catch it!
 
Austin loved shooting the .22 rifle the best.
 
Making sure I know how to properly operate our home security system
 
 

Bryce and his hunting rifle


Pictures from other family members!  I am so glad they captured these moments!

Brendan shooting, Austin waiting . . .  (by Miriam)


(by Miriam)
 

Me and my .22  (by Miriam)
 

Teaching Austin how to shoot my .22  (by Keith)
 

Me and Bryce  (by Miriam)
 

Me firing Bryce's black powder rifle for the 1st time (by Miriam)
 

We always have such a "blast"!  heehee!

No comments: