Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cousin Time!

One of my favorite things about my childhood was all the fun times I had with my cousins, so it makes my heart happy to see my kids enjoying the same thing with their cousins!
Austin and Taska had a restuarant, complete with menu, and Danny and Maysie were their customers:
Danny and Gracie, ride the truck down the hill and cooperate on getting it back up the hill!
Lyndie, Steven and Austin adventuring in Fort Slumberlost:
Austin and Myah racing down the hill.  Just look at that happy face and dirty knees!
Jump, jump . . . from the best rock ever.  That rock has been anything you could ever imagine a child using it for, and probably more!

And after I took the picture I realized that Danny was playing with cut up soda cans!  Yikes!
and how many cousins can fit in a wheelbarrow???

1 comment:

Oma and Papa said...

Wonderful memories. It has been a joy in our lives to live on the property and be able to have it for you kids and our grandkids and other family to enjoy also. We love you all!