Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Nontradtional Thanksgiving.

My family can't get together til Saturday for our real Thanksgiving dinner so those of us who were here (my dad, mom, me and the boys) decided to keep it real simple and fun.

We started of the morning with orange rolls - yummy! Thank you Mr. Doughboy!
My Dad made Austin and Danny some real Indian headbands and then gave Austin some beads to color and string on a necklace.
For dinner we had pizza! So easy, so delicious. My favorite is Papa Murphys thin crust, white sauce with olives and mushrooms.
After dinner the boys played in the tepee.
Austin and his Thanksgiving place mat.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Haha! I love it :) Mom and I made French Bread Pizza for Thanksgiving Dinner... it was YUMMY! :) Glad we're not the only ones replacing Turkey with Pizza :)