Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our Eleventh Anniversary


We had a wonderful night. I really enjoy the time we get to spend, just the two of us! We went to our favorite place, Rosie McCann's in downtown Santa Cruz. They have the best calamari and I have never had something there that I didn't like! After that we took a quick stroll through town to the movie theater to watch Public Enemies. We both really liked it but it was one of those movies that even though you know how it ends you can't help but root for the bad guy a little bit (especially when the bad boy is Johnny Depp!)
Bryce got me this beautiful bracelet, gold and diamonds, and it goes great with my wedding ring! I am such a lucky girl!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow eleven years has passed already? I still remember your reception outside the Mormon Center.. it was beautiful!!! So glad you both are still so in love and happy, it's great to see!!! Congrats on 11 years and two beautiful boys!!!

Laura said...

Love the bracelet! You ARE lucky! :) What a fun date out!