Thursday, October 7, 2010

Apple Ridge Farm

I love Fall, and I love Apple Hill!  This year I took the boys to Apple Ridge Farms.  I had never been there before but it had all the required elements; a hay maze, a pumpkin patch, a tractor, apple donuts and a bonus of a sour cream blackberry pie!  We had a wonderful time, even if the day did end with a busted pumpkin (which was mendable thank goodness) and Danny pooping his pants while hiding in the hay maze (oh, potty training, I will not miss you!).













4 comments:

Geny said...

Beautiful pics Sarah and glad to read this, we are planning on heading to this ranch over the weekend! Hope all went well today, you are in my thoughts.

Diana said...

We had a tradition of heading to Apple Hill to get our Christmas tree and apple treats. My parents always came with us even though they've had a fake tree for years.
Now that we're out of state, we miss it!

Laura said...

How fun! I love Apple Hill -- though I've only ever been to High Hill Ranch. This place looks great! Oh... potty training... so not fun. :)

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.