Thursday, October 7, 2010

If You Ask Papa a Question . . .

 . . . chances are he will need a pen and paper to go with it
Any one who knows my dad knows how true this is.  Austin asked him a question the other night about how a well works, and of course my dad got a pen and paper to illustrate his answer.  After his explanation Austin still had a question.  He started to ask it and then said, "Wait, hold on a second, I need a pen and paper." and then once supplied with his pen and paper he proceeded to ask the question.  I can't even remember what the question was but his illustration ended up involving some poor guy getting hit by a rock and then electrocuted while drilling a well, and it required a whole emergency response team!


2 comments:

Papa J said...

It was so fun to watch him respond to the explaination with the creative new twists on well drilling!

Laura said...

Hehehe... that is funny. Kinda reminds me of my father --My dad is super long-winded, so when anyone asks him a question, be prepared for a LONG answer...