Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lazy day

I have been so wonderfully lazy this morning. I got to sleep in til 9! I let Austin have a complete cartoon morning. Danny has been down for a nice, long nap. So I spent some time exploring craft blogs and sites. I wanted to share some of the fun things I found.
A lot of the links I found through a site called Creature Comforts. They have a great D.I.Y and Freebie section.

I love these glasses from Fishs Eddy! They are so whimsical and fun!
And these cards by Little Brown Pen. You can download the template here.
I think this is my life's motto . . .
D.I.Y Re purposed Paperback Apple Sculpture. Here is the tutorial
These are so beautiful! These are some of the wallpapers you can get from the MaryJane's Farm site. My dad picked up one of her magazines several years ago and brought it home because of some of the recipes. Well, I picked it up, looked at it and have been hooked ever since. She runs an organic farm up in Idaho (it is also a bed and breakfast - it is on my to do list to stay there someday). I just love everything about it!
Now I am off to sneak in a shower before Danny wakes up. Then I think the boys and I will put on our mud gear and go outside to enjoy the patches of sun we have shining through the clouds!

No comments: