Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Walk with the Boys

The weather has been so beautiful! I know we really need the rain but I can't help loving the time we spend outside. The boys and I walked down to get the mail and I took my new cell phone (an LG enV, just in case you were wondering) to test out the camera feature. I must say I think they come out pretty decent. Danny walked the whole way, which is a first for him. Normally he makes it all the way down but wants me to carry him back up the hill. We took our time, letting him explore and pick up stick after stick! Austin was being an unhappy bug because he saw a tricycle that someone had abandoned when they moved (it was totally covered in blackberries in the front yard of a house that is for sale). He said it made him to sad to smile for the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Photos! Can you make Papa a print or email the one with the sunshine and long shadow? Papa

Dera said...

Yay for walks in the sunshine! (even if we need the rain) I miss you all. Thank you for posting all the great pictures and blogs!