Saturday, February 7, 2009

An Update for Mom

My mom has requested that I put up some pics of the improvements that we have been doing lately. So here they are. Keep in mind that all these projects are in mid stage and no where near done!

This is a little art/homework center that I carved out for Austin. It is right next to my craft desk so he can work on his projects while I work on mine! I got the tin buckets at Micheal's for only $1 each. They work great at keeping him organized!
We got the new doors and trim up and painted! They look amazing but now all the walls look really bad! We also got the carpet laid down in the storage/laundry/craft/guest room.
And here is the bathroom. We got a shower enclosure put up! It is so much better than having plastic tacked up over the concrete board! We still have a ton of spackling, taping, sanding and texturing to do. Then we can paint the walls. I will also be painting the shelves and mirror (black)so they all match. This will be the project we are attacking this coming week.
This is just a really cute picture of Danny wrangling the cat.

No comments: