Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Part Deux

We ended up having 4 Thanksgiving dinners this year - one each day from Thursday to Sunday!  We had our little dinner together on Thursday.  On Friday we stopped in to see Bryce's stepdad, Kelly and had dinner with him.  On Saturday it was dinner with with my family and my Grandma Warner, and Sunday with my family again and my Grandad and GoGo.  The whole holiday was so fun!  Good food and good times spent with my wonderful family!  And out of all the festivities I only have pictures from Saturday!  And some of those pictures are thanks to my guest photographers, Jenessa and Laith.  They were able to snap some of the action for me while I was taking care of Gypsy!

Now, on to the pictures!

Jenessa and I had this great idea to take a picture of our puppies in the wagon.  It would be so cute!  It didn't work at all!





Danny and his "gypy"


Bryce playing frisbee with Gypsy.


Austin and Taska race down the hill!


Simply Sweet Maysie


Moonrise above the trees


Now, let's meet the family:

Mom, Dad, and Grandma Warner


I am the oldest of us 5.  The rest are as follows:

Trevor (my brother), Heidi, Hannah, Tyler and Taska


Bethany (my sister), Gabe and their family were the only ones missing!  They were visiting the Utah portion of the Jukes clan!.  We missed them and can't wait to see them at Christmas!

Mark (my brother), Tanya and Maysie


And Jenessa (my sister) and Laith, my guest photogs!


Pictures by Laith
(I did not put the picture in of Mark and his See Food.  It was just too gross!

Tyler chewing, and chewing and chewing his mouthful of turkey!


Danny loved the Jack in the Box!


Pictures by Jenessa:

The kids watching "Toy Story 2"


 The Jukes Family Jam Session
 

Laith teaching Maysie how to play the uke.
 

Mark playing the instrument Trevor made.  I'm not really sure what it is called, but it had a very bass like sound.
It is a washtub bass and my Dad is the one who made it!

 

 Maysie watching her daddy!
 

 Danny stood like this for half an hour, perfectly still!
 

The weekend was filled with all sorts of fun Jukes family traditions; shooting, playing in the dirt, jam sessions, crazy stories at the dinner table, Girl's night out to the movies (this year we saw "New Moon"), toys, puppies and kids everywhere, good food and yummy desserts!  It was wonderful!

2 comments:

J.R. Kay said...

oh good times like always! I love your new background too!

Oma and Papa said...

What a great day it was!!! So fun to have family with us, even with all of the havic and noise. Hopefully we made some good memories. We love you!