Monday, November 23, 2009

This afternoon I went out to do a bit of grocery shopping so I would be ready for our little Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.  I do not know what possessed me to think that Costco would not be crazy just yet but it was beyond crazy!  It was hard to find a parking spot!  Maybe that should have clued me in!  We ended up just eating some pizza and then headed back home to our local Safeway, which was not crazy at all, thank goodness!
Anyway, I was anxious to get home because I had left Gypsy in her crate and I didn't want to leave her too long.  So as soon as we got home, we freed her and spent the remainder of the afternoon outside, letting her run and play with the boys.  But during all the fun, I forgot about the groceries!  Luckily when Bryce went to leave for work, he noticed that the trunk was popped, so a crisis was adverted!  I don't even want to imagine the nasty mess that would have greeted me tomorrow morning!
Here are some pictures from our afternoon romp:

She runs so fast down the hill that she ends up tumbling!

Trying to catch Danny and his stick horse.

Her Boxer stance.

She listens better than the boys sometimes!

  She loves the boys so much!

  And running back up the hill, such a bundle of energy!

Snuggling with my girl.

  I love this stuff!  It works great to clean up her little accidents, it is all natural and smells wonderful.  I use it for all sorts of messes, both human and puppy!  I highly reccomend it!

 

No comments: