Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Sunny Day


Today was another stunningly beautiful day. After school we ran around town trying to find a 3/4 sleeve, orange. baseball undershirt, black belt and black socks for Austin's T-ball uniform. The only shirt I could find has long sleeves but, oh well, that's close enough. If needs be, I'll shorten them. The black socks they gave me come all the way up to Austin's mid thigh! Since I won't have time in the morning to return them Austin will be wearing a pair of his sunday socks. He is not too happy about that, but once again, oh well! So after all of that I decided to take the boys to the beach. We went to Seacliff, our favorite. Austin is fascinated with the cement ship at the end of the pier. Having two very mobile boys at the beach was very stressful for me! At first, we went down to play in the waves and they kept trying to take off in different directions. I literally could have used a pair of eyes in the back of my head! After awhile I got them to play and explore in the sand around our blanket. I was able to lie down while watching them and relax a little and really enjoy the beauty of the day. Being so close to the beach is my absolute favorite part about living down here.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yes, we really loved Seacliff when we went there the other day! I have been in heaven with these gorgeous days. Now, today, it looks like I spoke too soon! :) Glad you had fun! I can't imagine having two to watch by myself at the beach!