Friday, March 6, 2009

The Things that Make up my Days

Yesterday, I caught Danny watching out the window when he was supposed to be taking a nap. Can you blame a boy for wanting to be outside with his daddy, big brother and a chainsaw rather than stuck inside?
"Shades" of things to come?
Danny is sick and so am I - yuck! But on the upside he slept in til almost 10am! He is normally up between 6 and 7 am. It would be lovely if he would repeat this tomorrow as it is saturday morn and I don't have to take Austin to the bus.
I picked up our kitties from the vet this morning, they both went in to get snipped. Well, Poor Miss Pip kept licking her incision and now has to wear a "Buster Collar". She is miserable and hates it! I thought she almost looked like a little girl in a bonnet.
The daffodil Austin planted at school as a valentines/spring gift to me has blossomed. It is a little bit of sunshine in my kitchen window!
I made homemade wheat bread this afternoon and it turned out so good! It was fairly easy to make thanks to my KitchenAid mixer. I will post the recipe tomorrow. Right now I have to go referee my boys . . .

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love all your pics Sarah! You are a great photographer! Mmmm... the bread looks yum! You'd BETTER post the recipe!