Sunday, June 28, 2009

At the Beach with Dera!


My cousin and (bestest friend since forever) Andera came down to visit with us last week and of course we had to go to the beach! It wasn't as warm and sunny as hoped but we still had a good time (no dead seals or unexpected nudist beaches like we have stumbled over before!). Austin found a good, long piece of kelp. Austin wanted to play tug of war with it but Danny didn't understand that so Austin just ended up dragging Danny along at the end and they both loved it! I had Austin take a picture of Dera and I, to add to my collection of us at the beach pictures. It took him about 10 tries I think to get both of us in the picture, for some reason he kept cutting me out! He loves to take pictures and I have high hopes that he will follow in my photographic "phoot" steps.



1 comment:

Laura said...

Fun times! Love the kelp story. Too cute. Yes, the beach is so unpredictable these days-- I was driving from Monterey today and it was sunny at some beaches and 5 minutes later, the next beach was overcast and cold!