Friday, June 26, 2009

Grandma's Backyard

My Grandma has a huge and absolutely stunning hydrangea bush in her back yard. I had Austin jump in the picture to illustrate how big the blooms get! When I walked into her back yard they took my breath away! Grandma's back yard also a couple of lemon trees so we got to bring home some fresh lemons. Austin is super excited about it. The lemons look so pretty and sunshiney sitting in a bowl on the counter that I almost don't want to use them up! We walked the boys to the park near Grandma's and I loved this shot of them all holding hands. The boys barely played at the park. They had more fun in Grandma's backyard!

1 comment:

Oma and Papa said...

You're sneaky! I didn't realize you had your camara with you. I should have known, though. The pic is really cute, even if it is the backside of us. I know Mom was happy that we visited.