Friday, June 26, 2009

More Home Improvements

Our driveway is finally finished! No more dust bowl in the summer and muddy bog in the winter! (although I do think Bryce will miss "having" to 4-wheel up it in the winter!) It looks so good! The boys loved getting to watch all the machines working on it. When I came home from my parents I had a surprise in store for me. Bryce had finished the bathroom walls! He is amazing! It is so nice! We still need to add the trim, light plate and do a little patching but it looks like a different room and I am loving it! If you want a reminder of what the driveway and bathroom looked like before you can click here!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow!!! Looks GREAT! What a nice satisfaction that must be!

J.R. Kay said...

very nice! I can't wait to come visit again!

Oma and Papa said...

Things are looking really good. How lucky to have such a talented and hard-working husband and helpful Father-in-law.

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

Wow! Everything looks so amazing! The improvement is spectacular! Great job! You have a talent for home improvement.