Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shopping Spree - Thrift Store Style!

My counseling appointments, through LDS family services (wonderful, beautiful people!  I so love my new counselor!) are down at the DI building way down in Sac.  And since I was there today I decided to take a look around and see if I could find any pants to fit me.  Well, I was able to get 4 pants, 1 skirt, and 5 tops all for $33!  And they were all good name brands too, Bongo, Gap, Old Navy, Levi's, Aeropostale, Jones New York, Charlotte Russe.  Most exciting was being able to fit into a pair of jeans that I would have never even looked twice at before.  Admittedly a lot of the weight has come off due to the stress (I had lost 2 sizes prior to all this, and two more since he actually left), but I will take whatever silver lining I can get!



2 comments:

Geny said...

Good deals and congrats, I need to get on the diet/exercise bandwagon, could use losing a few sizes!! Megan (my sister in law) just got a job with LDS family services, she starts next week!

Laura said...

How fun!!! I LOVE thrift store shopping, too. Looks like you hit the jackpot that day! And congrats on being a few sizes smaller... that must feel great! Now, if I could stop eating ice cream myself...