Monday, September 6, 2010

Words I thought I'd Never Say . . .

My dearest family and friends,
I have news to share, that I don't want to share, that I thought I would never say.  Three weeks ago Bryce left the boys and I.  We had been having a very rough time over the past months, the issues are very personal, and hurtful and I am not going to go in to details, but I thought that we were working through it.  I truly believed that we loved one another and we could make it through anything.  I have put my heart and soul in to trying to save what I thought we had but he has made decisions that show that he has no interest in trying.  He has decided to move on, and find "happiness" elsewhere, before he has even made motions towards divorce.  I am still in shock.  Until faced with the cold hard evidence I refused to give up hope in him, in us.  The level of hurt, sadness and betrayal I feel is unexplainable.  The kinds words, love and support that I have been receiving from all of you helps me so much more than I can say.  And my boys, my sweet baby boys, their love and light and laughter are my saving grace right now.  They have been the answer to so many of my prayers.  Please continue to pray for us, and even for Bryce as well.
All my love,
Sarah

5 comments:

Diana said...

So sorry!

Tami Casper said...

Sending my love and praying for you Sarah.

Laura said...

Oh Sarah... I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers. You are a wonderful woman, a great friend, and someone I look up to a lot.

Geny said...

Lots of love and hugs to you Sarah. I am so sad that this has happened to you and the boys but so glad you will always have those little ones to hold and love. I am so sorry.

Heidi said...

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13