Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

We celebrated Easter a week early, and I am so glad we did because we got beautiful weather, and the kids were fully able to enjoy being outdoors!
 Cousin Round Up so the Easter egg hunting could begin.  These are some of my most favorite silly pictures ever!
 And the hunt begins!

 Success - Austin finally found the golden egg - Uncle Mark hid it really well!
 Aunt Jan and cousin Katie - Grandma and Mom
 Enjoying the yummy food and the Easter bunny cake!
 Uncle Laith was the hit of the tire swinging party.  I think he spent at least an hour pushing all the kids!  Nessa grabbed my camera and got some really good shots of it all!

 And Nessa also took some pictures of me and my boys too  :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Easter at your parents' house was always so much fun!