Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy to Me!

So . . . I have been just a bit spoiled lately with early birthday and mother's day gifts, not to mention some wonderful quality time with my friends lately!
My bestest friend (since we were 16!), Melinda, decided that I needed some new inspiration to get me back in my crafty groove.  Can I just say Oh.My.Goodness!  I am definitely inspired!  We spent quite a bit of time playing with my new birthday toys!
 My friend Brendian and I took ourselves out for a night without kids!  We went crazy at the thrift store (EcoTrift on Greenback Ln. in Carmichael is a very cool place!).  We decided, that just for curiosities sake we would try on anything that struck our fancy, hence the completely overfilled cart.  We found some great stuff, my favorite was my new Roxy sweatshirt!  We also took ourselves out to dinner at BJ's, and oh, my goodness, it was delicious.
 My mom made me a new necklace for my birthday.  It has the birthstones for Austin and Danny on it.  It is so delicate and beautiful, I love it!
For Mother's Day I treated myself to a new pair of slippers.  They are so soft and comfy and the flowers make them fun to wear.
 My dad took me down to Pardee's Camera store in Sac. to treat me to a new camera bag, to help get my photography business up and running.  I ended up getting a Passport sling and I love it!  It holds everything I need, while still being easy to carry and not get in the way.  I ended up with a very pretty and comfortable new camera strap too.
See, what I mean.  I have been totally spoiled lately!  But what really means the most is the loving thoughts, warm wishes,and listening ears that I have been so blessed with in my life.  There is no way to take a photograph to express and share all that.

1 comment:

Geny said...

Wow, you have been spoiled...and you totally deserve it! Share some of your creations with your new toys:)! Nice to catch up on the happenings in your life too, love all the new posts! We need to get the boys out to play again!