Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Disneyland - Day One

Today was our first day at Disneyland and it was GREAT! The weather was beautiful and there were barely any lines! I think 15 minutes was our longest wait. Austin was super excited to get his picture taken with Buzz Lightyear but ran away from Mickey Mouse! He has been really enjoying the whole experience. So far his favorite ride has been Pirates of the Caribbean, but he also really enjoyed Space Mountain (my favorite). I am so exhausted, but it is a good kind of exhaustion :) Last night Austin was so excited he didn't go to sleep until 11pm. Tonight he was asleep within 20 minutes after our return to our room. I won't have any pictures up til we get home because I forgot to pack the right cord to download the pics from my camera. But trust me, there will be plenty of pictures coming!

1 comment:

Tami Casper said...

Have a fun time in Disneyland Sarah!!!!