Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome Twenty - Oh - Nine!

Happy New Year!
We had a very mellow, nice evening. We started by making Austin's New Years hat. I was very happy with how it turned out - dosn't he look dashing! Then we drove out to meet Bryce for dinner since he is on duty this evening. When we got back I let the boys have a splashing good time in the bubble bath. Danny loves to take baths. It is so funny to watch him try to undress when I tell him it is bath time! Once Danny was settled in bed I let Austin choose a movie to watch. He chose Chitty, Chitty Bang, Bang (I dare you to not get that song stuck in your head!). His movie lasted longer than my chick flick and it was almost 11pm by the time it was over. So he crawled into bed with me and we turned on the tv to watch the New Years shows. He made it til 11:45 and he was out! He wouldn't even wake up enough to watch the ball drop!

Wishing you a bright and beautiful 2009!

No comments: