Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


Today was Easter Sunday. We were able to make it through sacrament meeting and then headed home as both of the boys are really sick. Danny is feeling so bad that I was worried that he wouldn't even want to hunt for his basket and eggs. But despite that he still had fun. After he found his basket he had his chocolate bunny open in record time! Austin picked me some flowers to put on the table, I believe they are Forget Me Nots. We had Bryce's dad over for dinner and grilled up some hamburgers and hotdogs, a super easy dinner since we got home last night and didn't have all the fixing for a traditional dinner. Austin and I were going to dye eggs but I didn't have any vinegar to set the dye. He decided to color the eggs with markers instead and they turned out quite cute if a bit smeared!

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a nice Easter. I love the flowers. And chocolate will make anyone feel better, right Danny? :) I think that kids are bound to get sick when you travel! That is exactly when Sydney got sick too! Hope they feel better soon!