Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Challange You . . .

If you are wanting to lose weight, get fit and healthy then I challenge you to join my baby sis Nessa and I at the Self Magazine Challenge!
Nessa and I used to be workout partners back before I moved down here. Now that we are 3 hours apart it isn't very practical! We still wanted to support each other so Nessa came up with a great idea of helping each other out by finding exercises and ideas, sharing them online and working on them together. As she was looking into it she came across the Self Challenge and it has everything already put together for us, weekly workouts (slides and videos), recipes, food counter, workout counter and more! Best of all it's free! We just started yesterday so join us! If you do join, you can search for me as Saridee and add me as a friend so we can help each other along :)

Here is my Inspiration Page that have posted on my fridge. When I reach my goal weight then Bryce has agreed to take me on a cruise to Mexico! It is something I have wanted to do for a long time but there is no way I would go now, feeling the way I do about myself. I am determined to do this and get my body back to a healthy and happy place!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha YAY! everyone should join us! - nessa

Tami Casper said...

I just signed up. Woooohoooo! Thanks for the info!

Geny said...

What a wonderful way to support each other in losing weight and getting healthy! I so need to do this too, lots of baby pudge still there!!! I am going to go check it out!

Laura said...

What a great idea! I am going to check it out -- maybe I can modify it while I'm preg? :)