Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryce!


Tomorrow is Bryce's 33rd birthday! Since we will be on the road to Idaho, I decided to post this today.
This post will be a tribute to him and the reasons why he is such a great guy!

He is very determined. When he sets his mind on something, he accomplishes it.
He is a great handy man, there is nothing he can't seem to fix!
He has a very adventurous spirit.
He has no fear.
He remembers to enjoy life and have fun.
He is always supportive of me and my goals, no matter what.
He will eat whatever I cook for him!
He is a great dad. I love to see him learning and growing as he teaches our boys.
He looks great in a cowboy hat ;)
Despite his cocky attitude, he cares.
He is calm and logical, great in stressful situations.
Caring for his family and making us happy is his number one goal.

Happy Birthday Bryce, I love you!

If you feel so inclined leave a comment with one of your favorite memories of Bryce :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like many of his characteristics are great for his job! :) Hope he had a good birthday. Have a fun trip in Idaho!

Anonymous said...

favorite memory of bryce.... when I would come hang out with you guys in placerville and he'd give me relaionship advice! who knew! thanks to you guys i know refer 'men are from mars women are from venus' to everyone ha ha! -nessa