Friday, April 24, 2009

So Quiet

Both boys are down for a nap and it is so quiet! Even the kitty is taking a nap. Maybe I should take a hint?
Yesterday we were at the park again (it is where I pick Austin up from the bus so we are there a lot) and this time I took my real camera. Of course I couldn't resist snapping more shots of the boys, even though they are not wearing what I would have picked out for a photo shoot! Regardless, I love the way they came out and can't wait to do family shoots there. Austin wanted to take some pictures so I was brave and let him hold my camera. The pics he took of me are a little blurry but I do love them!

Here are some of our new little home improvements:
I had Bryce put up some towels rods in my Scrap closet to put all my punches on. I love being able to see them all, no more digging through a drawer!
Bryce also put in a new light and fan in our bedroom, and right in time for the heat wave that hit early this week. Isn't it pretty!
We also got a hammock. I love relaxing in it and watching the boys play.
I raked, shoveled and smoothed all the dirt under the hammock. Before, there was a big pit underneath it!

No comments: